Kitchen LAB is Melbourne's specialist kitchen retailer and we are committed to providing products and services of the highest standard. Installing a new kitchen is a major renovation project and despite our best efforts sometimes things can go wrong. If you have a concern or are dissatisfied in any way, then we will do our best to help resolve the situation in a fair and transparent way. Kitchen LAB will investigate all complaints competently, diligently and impartially, obtaining additional information when necessary. Your complaint will be assessed fairly, considering all relevant factors and in accordance with guidance issued by the government approved organisation, VCAT (Victorian Civil ad Administrative Tribunal)
The Contact Centre is open from 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Saturday
To help us investigate your complaint we will need the following information:
- Your name, address and order number
- Details of how we should contact you and anyone else who can speak on your behalf
- A clear description of your complaint
- Details of what you would like us to do to resolve your complaint
- Copies of relevant supporting information
Our commitment to you:
- We'll thoroughly investigate your complaint and offer a fair response that will take into account all the information available to us.
- We may not always provide the answer you are looking for, but we'll make sure we offer a clear explanation for our decision.
If you are dissatisfied with the outcome then you may request that the case is reviewed by a senior representative within the Customer Care team.
If you remain dissatisfied with the outcome of the review then you can refer the decision to the government approved organisation, VCAT. The Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal will review your case and may request further information from you or from us. Any decision they make will be binding upon us.
You can find out more information on the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal below
Details for Victorian Civil And Administrative Tribunal (VCAT)
You can find out more information on VTAC here https://www.vcat.vic.gov.au/
Details for The Victorian Civil And Administrative Tribunal are below: